Sunday, September 18, 2011

Da li Cochi a Trastevere

Went to the sandwich place again and soon as I walked in Matteo he said he had a sandwich for me to try. He insisted that I at least try it. It was a sausage carne con spinach and mayo and fresh mozzarella. We started a small conversation with Matteo this time and he asked us where we were from and what we were doing in Roma. We told him we were from the Midwest. He told us that he was going to California on vacation this February. John got a chicken and mozzarella sandwich that looked awesome. I'll definitely have to try that sometime!

Below is a few pictures I found of the place with some of their friends..














New thing, Ending each post with a different Italian word/phrase.
Buongiorno - Good Morning
Buonasera- Good Evening
Buonanotte- Good Night

No comments:

Post a Comment